I recently removed my property from town to town movers Warehouse and at first I was please with the services until I got my couch out of the truck I saw a huge 4 inch diameter hole in the front of my couch cushion that looked like it was on fire literally burnt to a crisp not only the fabric but the cushion inside as if a hot pipe had melted against it and caught it on fire when I called to ask what happened to my couch of course they denied doing anything wrong they said they had no part in it they did not take responsibility for it denied it completely I know for a fact it did not leave my home in that condition there was nothing wrong with my couch when it went on their truck and when it came back the condition is deplorable totally unacceptable as was the owners attitude when I asked him about it I will be adding pictures but wanted people to know do not use town to town movers they will ruin your property and deny it he stated he has no policy regarding damaged property they clearly need one

Review about: Town To Town Movers Moving Service.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Replace item or provide financial means for me to replace my couch as it is not even repairable.

Comments

We are sorry to hear this, Eviction moves can sure be stressful.

Your furniture was returned back to you in the same condition we inventoried it in.

We hope you and your family happy holidays.

We are sorry that you feel this way. Moving can be stressful and even more so when you have been evicted.

Town to Town Movers has been in the moving business for over 20 years and all of our movers have completed an extensive background check and been professionally trained. According to our records all of your property was returned to you in the same condition it was found in.

As one of the few companies approved by the state of Massachusetts to handle eviction moves we empathize with families like yours who are going through tough times and try to be as helpful as we can. We wish all the best in your new home.