Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Additional Services

I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life.What they did not steal they viscously destroyed!

I can never replace my family furniture, pictures, silver, documents, training certificates, licenses, and paintings. I am still using a sleeping bag on a floor because they stole my grandmothers whole antique bedroom set and my expensive orthopedic bed. When I called the owner to try and recover my property he told me "Don't ever call this F___KEN number again!". I'm still devastated, depressed and sick over this unbelievable crime against me.

It's taken my almost a year before I could even talk about it. Even my boxes I personally packed to protect the contents from damage where opened, took what they wanted and dumped broken into other boxes. They turned 5 rooms of priceless memories, years of work, expensive test equipment and tools into less than one room of broken trash! I still don't even have one picture of my departed parents and friends.

I now live out what's left of my life in mental aguish and horrible pain, not knowing if I can ever recover from this unbelievable nightmare.This is not the America I grew up in, please tell me the name of this *** I now live in?

Reason of review: Robbed and devastated.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Pure deliberate evil destruction of personal property, Criminals.

Had an Experience with Town to Town Movers?

Comments

Baloney

I would have thought that someone suffering such "extensive damage" could do better than a pic of an undamaged computer and a pile of normal-looking boxes. Next.

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1220221

Town to Town doesn't even go out of state...