Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Additional Services

I have never experienced or heard of such a horrible crime in my entire long life.What they did not steal they viscously destroyed!

I can never replace my family furniture, pictures, silver, documents, training certificates, licenses, and paintings. I am still using a sleeping bag on a floor because they stole my grandmothers whole antique bedroom set and my expensive orthopedic bed. When I called the owner to try and recover my property he told me "Don't ever call this F___KEN number again!". I'm still devastated, depressed and sick over this unbelievable crime against me.

It's taken my almost a year before I could even talk about it. Even my boxes I personally packed to protect the contents from damage where opened, took what they wanted and dumped broken into other boxes. They turned 5 rooms of priceless memories, years of work, expensive test equipment and tools into less than one room of broken trash! I still don't even have one picture of my departed parents and friends.

I now live out what's left of my life in mental aguish and horrible pain, not knowing if I can ever recover from this unbelievable nightmare.This is not the America I grew up in, please tell me the name of this *** I now live in?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of pure deliberate evil destruction of personal property and criminals. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "robbed and devastated" of forced eviction and associated monetary loss in the amount of $10000. Town to Town Movers needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned forced eviction in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Town to Town Movers.

Had an Experience with Town to Town Movers?

Comments

Baloney

I would have thought that someone suffering such "extensive damage" could do better than a pic of an undamaged computer and a pile of normal-looking boxes. Next.

Worcester, Massachusetts, United States #1220221

Town to Town doesn't even go out of state...